Monday, May 12, 2014

I'm getting ready for another fun water color day with three new techniques in today's video. The card today is for my grandson's birthday. He requested a sports card and he will be playing fall baseball so I thought this would be a good one. I had to go out and get rubber cement for this card as I had nothing to use for this technique. It came out pretty well for a first try. I think he will like it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day with their families yesterday. I, again, am thinking of all those who experienced such bad storms across the U.S. yesterday. They are becoming so severe with so much rain and wind, along with hail. These are entirely different storms than what we used to have. It is scary and I don't like them.  Be kind to one another.


3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I like the image you have chosen but you have left me wondering what rubber cement is now!. We are being lashed with rain storms followed by bouts of sunshine and then back to rain storms. The weather is certainly topsy turvy at the moment. Hugs Mrs a.

Brenda said...

Wow Brenda, this card is awesome!!! Was the rubber cement used for masking so the water color didn't take in some places?? I love the sky and the field, you did a great job with this card and I think your grandson will love it!! Hugs

Darnell said...

What? The top of my head just exploded! Brenda, this totally looks like you hand-painted the whole card!! Go you!! Hugs, Darnell