Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy, Happy Mother's Day to all mother's out there today. It is the most rewarding job in the world. I'm so proud of my sons and their families. They are raising the most wonderful kids and doing a terrific job.  We celebrated yesterday at our youngest sons house with the whole family. Great food, talk and played some outdoor games. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun.  Needless to say I only got one card from class made yesterday before we left. I need a day off to straighten up the house and catch up on laundry. It won't be much but needs to be done. It would be nice to have a housekeeper and cook so we could devote time all day to playing. That's on my bucket list! Be kind to one another and enjoy the day.




3 comments:

Shirley said...

Lovely painted image and beautiful card! I really like the design and the embellishment is wonderful too!

Cathy said...

Very pretty card Brenda, love how the diecut frames your image. Sounds like you had a fun day, Cathy x

Brenda said...

Happy Mother's Day Brenda! I agree it is a rewarding job! I'm happy to hear you got to spend it with family. I love, love your CAS card! Your flowers in the jar is so pretty and you have them colored so nicely. Hugs