Thursday, May 8, 2014

I am getting nothing done in the house since the Online card class started. It takes me forever to make a card and I want to make lots of them. I am truly in love with watercolor. It makes such a wonderful card. Thanks to Colleen at http://onesmileliftsaspirit.blogspot.com/ I am able to upload cards now. Colleen learned from Darnell at  http://www.djkardkreations.com/ and they both were kind enough to share the information. Stampers are the nicest people on the planet. Not only do they share their cards and ideas, but also tips and answer all sorts of questions. They have learned to be kind to one another. Here are 2 of todays cards and I will post another entry to show you the others.

I will upload these to the http://onlinecardclasses.com/watercolor/days-3-4-student-gallery-watercolor-stamping/.



4 comments:

Colleen said...

I know what you mean about spending all your time making cards...hey a sandwich is good for dinner, right? and don't they make self cleaning toilets?? Ha ha...very nice cards Brenda!

Darnell said...

Oh, good, I'm so glad you and Colleen connected and you got it all straightened out, Brenda. Your watercolor cards are too good not to share with the whole gang!! Before we know it the classes will be over and we can go back to our wifely duties. But for now, we are closed for any business other than this!! Hugs, Darnell

Brenda said...

Awesome to hear that Colleen and Darnell got you all fixed up with uploading your cards Brenda! There are many crafter's that are so helpful and sweet and I know that Darnell is one of them. I don't know Colleen but I can see she is one too. Love this crafty world of sweet people. Now your cards are amazing Brenda! I love that first one! Love that balloon, so fun and festive. I also love that sentiment and how you did it. The flower card is so soft and dreamy. Love the embellishments of the gems-the perfect finishing touch! You are doing great with this water color class!! Hugs

MaryH said...

Oooh, and double Oooh! I'm liking these cards, and you are rocking! So glad that you got the help to upload. I'll go check out Colleen's link and be sure I'm following her. Always nice to meet a new friend, and spot on with the kindness & friendliness of bloggers. Isn't it wonderful to know you have that kind of support in this blogging business? You're going to town with these classes Brenda. Good for you! I still can't pick a favorite on this post, but I'm leaning towards #2 (mainly cuz I like flowers!). But I loved that spotty balloon too. So bright & festive. You've shared some tremendous cards. Hugs