Monday, May 5, 2014

I really enjoyed the watercolor class today. It was about color wash and easy to do. I did one card that I couldn't get to come out but I don't think I had enough water on it. The "hello" card I made four times because I was using darker colors and they didn't look good together. I'm happy with this one. The last card today is a color wash background. I really liked that one. Be kind to one another. I will be posting these cards in the gallery http://onlinecardclasses.com/watercolor/days-1-2-student-gallery-watercolor-backgrounds/.



4 comments:

Darnell said...

I mean, look at you! These are excellent, Brenda! Wasn't that acrylic fun? I love Laura, so anything she does is awesome to me! Your second one is just so pretty!! I'm heading out to the Playhouse now to try that technique ... Hugs, Darnell

Mrs A. said...

I love the top card .So vibrant. Glad you having fun with the classes. Hugs Mrs a.

Greta said...

These are both so pretty, Brenda! Love how different watercolor looks depending on the colors & how dark or light they are.

Brenda said...

Oh Brenda, both of these cards are beautiful!! I love how different each of the water coloring looks. The first one is so bold and happy, the second one is so soft and soothing. Love the way each one looks! Hugs