Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Good morning and a very Merry Christmas to all who celebrate the Birth of the Christ. I hope you have a lovely day filled with love of your families, friends and pets. Thank you sincerely for the comments, emails and cards you have sent during this year and also uplifting thoughts when I was sick. We see those thank you's on blogs  but the feelings behind them are so heartfelt by me and those who receive them. It's nice to know others care about our lives like we do theirs. You have all inspired me to try out new things and become better at card making . My family loved their cards last night and I was thrilled. I'm off to get ready for Molly and I to go to my sons today. Have a safe, fun day and a healthy, happy New Year. Here is a card for all of you, my lovely friends.



Be kind to one another.




8 comments:

Maria said...

Happy to hear that your family were thrilled with their cards and that you are continuing to feel better! I hope you enjoyed time at your son’s yesterday for Christmas! Your card is perfect CAS with the bea7tiful church scene. So pretty with the white against the navy blue! Take care and may you have many blessings in the new year!

Bonnie said...

I hope it was a fantastic, merry day with your family and pets! Love this church die with the sweet tree in the oval!

Brenda said...

So happy your family was thrilled with their cards and such Brenda, I knew they would be! I am very happy you feel better as well. So many have been sick this season, knocking on wood that I have stayed away from colds and the flu thus far! Blogging buddies are the best for sure and we are so blessed to have all of them in our lives, even if that is only through mail, blogging and emailing. This card is just stunning Brenda and I am so loving that church, another building I am finding that I am a little obsessed with. lol Hope the rest of your holiday is blessed and very merry! Hugs, Brenda

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card and I am so glad you are feeling better so you can enjoy the holiday activities.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card, Brenda!! I love the sentiment!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, my friend!! Wishing you a wonderful new year!! Holiday hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Brenda, I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

Such an elegant and classy card with a great design and wonderful sentiment. So glad the family liked their cards and here's to a healthy and crafty 2019 x

Sue - said...

That is such an elegant card Brenda. Hope you had a good Christmas and that 2019 is kind to you.