Monday, December 10, 2018

Brrrr

Wow is it cold. Twenty degrees and all the windows on the sun porch are frosted over. But I'm thinking of my east coast friends who are snowed in. I hope everyone is snug and warm and didn't lose power.

I finished my gifts to my wonderful Stampin Up ladies. They make the most beautiful gifts and I am so challenged. I made them all taco Chex Mix and tied ribbons and tags around them. Not very exciting but I hope they like them. Below are pictures of the little tags. I wish I had gotten them done in time for the Tag Challenge but, alas, late as usual.





Be kind to one another.




9 comments:

jimlynn said...

CUTE tags!!! I love them all. I know they will love not only the tags but the Chex mix as well. Yummy!
Lynn

pam said...

Wonderful tags Brenda, sound cold over there!
Hugs Pam x

Lisa said...

Taco chex mix sounds so delicious!! I love the beautiful tags!! What wonderful gifts these are, my friend!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mac Mable said...

Your friends are going to love them, they are adorable and absolutely gorgeous x.

Carol L said...

Your friends will not only love these adorable tags, but I'm sure they'll love the Taco Chex mix too! I love ANYTHING flavored taco and usually make a big batch of taco pretzels for gifts at Christmas!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tags are all so wonderfully made and I am sure the Taco Mix will be a big hit.

Maria said...

Oh, your tags are very lovely! And, all your jars are decorated very pretty! Chex mix is always a big hit! I haven't heard of taco chex mix. I'm going to have to look that up for my hubby loves anything spicy!

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful assortment of tags, Brenda! They look so pretty on the jars of Chex Mix! That would be my favorite gift!

Darnell said...

I think you should give yourself a big pat on the back, Brenda - with your mittens on, of course! It's one thing to make a cute tag and then batch make them all alike, but to make them all separate and distinct little tokens of delight is very impressive!! I can't even pick a favorite, they are all so cute and they look so perfect on your delicious jars of snacks!! Be careful on the slippery roads and walks!! 🎄Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell