Monday, December 31, 2018

As we come to the close

of this year, I want to wish you all the Blessings of the New Year. Good health, happiness, peace and lots of craftiness. This past year has been a wonderful one with my family and friends. I have great  blogging friends and some wonderful new ones this year too and I couldn't be happier about that. I spend a lot of time at home so I love visiting blogs and seeing such fabulous creations from all of you. The sharing and caring is such a terrific community and I'm so glad I found all of you. For anyone that just pops in from time to time, I hope you will comment so I can visit you. Thank you for blessing my life with your friendship.

Molly got her cozy cave bed for a combination birthday and Christmas present. She's only been in it once. I think it is too hot for her but she will sleep on top of it with her blanket!



Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

Molly looks so sweet with her little head sticking out.
Brenda wishing you health and happy crafting for 2019
Christine

Greta said...

Happy, Happy New Year Brenda! Wishing you & Molly a great 2019! Your friendship is a blessing in my life!

Cathy said...

Happy New Year Brenda, Molly looks so sweet in her cave bed! Cathy x

Sue - said...

Happy New Year Brenda!

Darnell said...

Ah, Mol! She looks so sweet! I'm sending best wishes to both of you for a happy and HEALTHY new year filled with lots of creativity!! I'm so glad I got to meet you in person in 2018, Brenda! It was a highlight of my year! Bring on 2019! Hugs, Darnell

Maria said...

Oh, such a sweet cozy cave bed for Molly, so cute!! Wishing for you, Molly, and family a happy and healthy new year filled with many blessings!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Happy New Year Brenda and I hope this finds you feeling much better. Molly is so cute!

Lisa said...

Molly looks so adorable in her new bed!! I hope 2019 is a fabulous one for you, my friend!! So thankful for your friendship!! Happy New Year!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Hugs Pam x

cotnob said...

Molly looks nice and cosy in her new bed, wishing you a very happy 2019 Brenda.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Molly is sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, my dear friend Brenda!!!!!!!!!!!

Mac Mable said...

Thank you for sharing the adorable photo of Molly x
Thank you for your blog friendship in 2018 and here's to a Healthy, Happy and Crafty 2019 x.

Bonnie said...

Molly looks so sweet all snuggled in her bed with her blanket! I know she is wonderful company for you, Brenda! I'm so glad we are blogging friends! Wishing you health, happiness and creativity in 2019!