Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Wow, was I impressed. I went to see my granddaughters dorm room yesterday and we had lunch. Her room is so big and has so much storage. They have bunks and a futon and foot stool that makes into a table. The whole other side of the room is all desk, large closets and above the whole unit is storage and their tv is there. It's right across the hall from the showers and laundry room. They have a nice kitchen down the hall and a great lounge where they can hang out. Makes me think young again.

Todays card uses non Halloween colors so it is different. It's also a mix of a Lockhart stamp, a Waltzingmouse stamp, a DeNami stamp, flocked paper (?) and inside a rub on from Verses Instant Expressions. I got carried away! I think I will enter it into the challenge at

http://www.chouxchouxpaperart.com/2015/09/challenge-1.html. There is so much talent there.
Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun card! Since we have been gone on vacation, I am really behind with commenting. Hope you have a great week!

Lisa Petrella said...

Super cute and fun Halloween card, Brenda!!! And thanks for the heads-up about this challenge site. Great inspiration over there!

Greta said...

Oh how cute--love the color combo, Brenda! How fun you got to see your granddaughter's dorm room--brings back memories!

Mrs A. said...

I love it when we can get to use several stash items on one card. Granddaughters room sounds really nice. Hugs Mrs A.

Lori said...

How fun - love the purple and teal together - awesome combination! Sounds like you had a great time with your granddaughter. Thank you for your sweet comments and thank you for linking this wonderful card to my fall challenge!

MaryH said...

So glad you got to enjoy a nice lunch with a tour of the dorm room. I bet your grand was so proud to have you see her new space. Love the card, and clever you to combine the different companies' stamps to create such a cutie. Doesn't look like you went overboard to me at all! TFS & Hugs

alexandra s.m. said...

Great Card Brenda!

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Brenda. I love the non-Halloween colours. Sound like your granddaughter has got a great dorm room. How lovely that you got a chance to be shown around. xx

Cathy said...

Great card Brenda, Cathy x

Lisa said...

What a fun card!! I love the colors and the design!! I'm glad you got to spend time with your granddaughter and tour her dorm room!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts