Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I wanted to enter one more card into Darnell's NBUS today. This card is for my youngest granddaughter's birthday next month. I took the stamp out of it's packaging and stored it in a cd case because it is unmounted red rubber and I've had it a long time. I got it when my granddaughter was little, thinking I would make her a card with it when she got older. She will be 14 so I guess it's time! She is into bling so that's why all the jewels. See, that's what NBUS does. It makes you haul out things you've never used and give them love.  The pink and white paper is a snippet left over from Valentines Day cards so I am going over to Pixies Playground at http://pixiescraftyworkshop.blogspot.co.uk/ this week. Be kind to one another.


11 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a pretty snippets card Brenda, your grand daughter will love it. I love the added bling too, Cathy x

Liz said...

A beautiful card, Brenda - perfect for your granddaughter. I'm sure she will be thrilled with it. xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Brenda!! I love the sweet image!! It's so gorgeous!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute image....beautifully colored! Bet she will love it! Hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Sarn said...

LOVE that image and I'm sure it will be perfect for your granddaughter's 14th.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Nessa's Crafty Place said...

What a pretty pink card Brenda-and beautiful colouring,hope you are having a good week :)
Hugs,Nessa xxx

Di said...

Super card Brenda! Just perfect for a 14 year old young lady. I think the stamp is by Whimsy - designed by Elisabeth Bell - I have one or two very similar, the hair gives it away :)

Hugs

Di xx

MaryH said...

You're on a roll with these pretty cards and entering challenges! I'm so proud of you. This is a perfect card for your young Miss, with all the sweet pink and that cute image. Love the way you've done the layered mats with the colors and patterned paper. Also loving those flashy jewels at the bottom. TFS & Hugs

Colleen said...

Perfect card for a 14 year old girl! Beautifully done, Brenda!! Glad you have crafting time!!

Greta said...

Time to get it out indeed! This is darling, Brenda, & I know your granddaughter will love it!

wannabcre8tive said...

What an adorable image! I love the layout, too. A great card for your grand-daughter.