Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hubby is having issues with anger when he watches tv. He thinks those people are in his house and he is yelling and punching the tv. The Neurologist said to up his dosage of hallucination meds and see if that will help. Yesterday I did not turn on the tv at all. He sat on the couch with his snack and didn't mention it at all. He did tell the barber in the mirror that they had packed up and left. I say "barber" because that's who he thinks the man in the mirror is, the man who cuts his hair.

My girlfriend, Marilyn, came down last Monday. Normally we would go to lunch and a movie. I was waiting for the Go Docs to call me back so we just went to lunch at O'Charleys. After the lunch rush we had no need to rush and sat and talked for a long time. We hadn't been together for a long time, so it was nice to just visit. She brought me lovely flowers when she came in. She is so thoughtful and caring. Here are the flowers and here is the thank you card I sent her. That is My Minds Eye paper called Fancy That. It is just beautiful paper. Be kind to one another.





9 comments:

Liz said...

What beautiful flowers. So pleased you enjoyed your visit from your girlfriend and had time to spend some quality time with her. The thank you card you made is gorgeous too. xx

Di said...

What a lovely friend Brenda - and the flowers are so beautiful. As Liz says, it's good you got to spend some quality time with her - and I adore the thank you card you made too. It says it all in three words - and is so pretty.

Hope the upped meds help your hubby - thinking of you and sending love and hugs.

Di xxx

Lisa said...

I hope you are able to get your hubby's meds worked out. How awesome you got to meet up with your friend!! The flowers are so pretty and the card is gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Oh wow--one of the most beautiful bouquets I've ever seen! What a lovely treat to get these & spend time with your friend. I just got that paper pad on sale--it is gorgeous & you've inspired me to use it! Sure hope the med change works--my fingers are crossed! Big hugs, Greta

Colleen said...

Girlfriends are just the BEST, aren't they? You are so lucky to have such kind thoughtful ones...such a sweet and generous gift to give you to last awhile to lift your spirits! The bouquet is beautiful!! And your card is too!

Cathy said...

Beautiful bouquet Brenda, that was a lovely gift from your girlfriend. Glad you had a great catch up, we all need those now and again. Best of luck with hubby's meds too :) Cathy x

Vickie Y said...

Oh Brenda, the flowers are gorgeous; what a wonderful friend to think of you with flowers. AND, your thank you card is beautiful! Hugs

Sharyn Polesel said...

Your flowers are beautiful and so is your lovely card!

Mrs A. said...

What a lovely thoughtful friend you have. Fortunately my Dad doesn't have issues with the TV. Otherwise I don't know how the home would cope with him. He just its and watches Dvd's over and over again of Dads Army (English sit com from the 60's70,s about The Home Guard.) hugs Mrs A.