Tuesday, September 8, 2015



Today is the first day of NBUS at Darnell's blog here http://www.djkardkreations.com/. My card is using a Penny Black stencil that I inked with Distress Inks. Then I got ink from my hand on the right side of the card so I used the Papertrey rick rack die to cut that part off! The ladybugs are stickers that I got a long time ago. I haven't put a sticker on anything for as long as I can remember! It's good to use them now. The stencil and rick rack die and stickers are all NBUS.

I'm so happy for Darnell. She is the great lady that brought so many of us together in blogland to meet. She is sweet, funny and I love visiting her blog for a smile every day. Please send good vibes and prayers for her and her hubby today. She is going to have her hands full! Be kind to one another.


11 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely stencilling, Brenda. I love the wavy edge, but had a chuckle when you said it's there because you accidentally got ink on the card, so chopped part of it off. It looks perfect just as it is. xx

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Brenda!! I love the colors!! The stencling looks amazing!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Oh wow--what a great card, Brenda! You make me want that stencil & I think using the die for the edge made the card even better!

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is such and happy card and so pretty too! Love your wonderful design!

Cathy said...

The border looks perfect Brenda, love these happy colours, Cathy x

Beverley said...

Wow, love how you have used the stencil. Beautiful colours & overall CAS card. Thanks for joining in on the NBUS challenge. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

Vickie Y said...

Love the vibrant colors; beautiful card, Brenda. Hugs

Di said...

Wonderful card Brenda - love the really happy colours you used!

Hugs

Di xx

MaryH said...

Love these bright colors on your stenciled posies. Also the delightful ladybugs and the splash of rickrack. So glad you took it over to NBUS, and gotta check on Our Darnell. Not been visiting as other things going on, so may be missing out here. TFS & Hugs

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty Stenciled card! You are inspiring me to get out my stickers...I have so many that are just taking space in my craft room!

Darnell said...

This is so sweet and CASlicious, Brenda! I have to say I've never seen that ric-rac edge before and I love it! I love the big waves, instead of normal smaller ric-rac size, so I love that you had your happy schmoodge accident! You did a beautiful job coloring your stencil and, of course, I think the ladybugs are a treat!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #5, for the wonderful intro, and for your enthusiastic support and friendship! Mwah! Hugs, Darnell