Wednesday, November 13, 2013

This is the second day of Holiday card class. This is my first card made by embedding die cuts into the negative space. I didn't get real ambitious and only made one layer but I'm happy the way it came out and now I have an idea of what to do. Jennifer McGuire is the teacher today and her cards are beautiful and intricate. Be kind to each other.

 
Oops, my joy is crooked and the picture isn't very good. Hopefully you will get the idea. I'm  going to post this on the http://onlinecardclasses.com/hcw13/day-2-student-gallery/ today.
 

1 comment:

MaryH said...

This is beautiful, Brenda! I can see you are enjoying this class, and yep, Jennifer does some awesome cards. Your Joy looked like a design element to me! That's a technique I've not tried. Looks great here, and if I can remember, I'll try this. Glad you are having fun. Hope you're staying warm. SC got pretty cold last night. TFS & Hugs