Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA today and a happy day to everyone.  I am so thankful for my family and friends and our dog, Molly. Ours sons and daughter in laws are the greatest and our grandkids are wonderful. We are so lucky to have such wonderful people in our lives. All of our relatives, near and far, are terrific. My sister in law is just like a sister and I love her and her family so much too. Even our dog, Molly, brings so much joy into our lives. I'm grateful my hubby is doing so well at this point and is still able to do some things. This year I have even more to be thankful for - You - my blogger friends! You make my days brighter and make me happy when you comment and follow. I am thankful I have such a fun hobby of cardmaking that sends joy to others and gives me something to do here at home.  You guys are the greatest!  Enjoy you day and be kind to each other.

 

3 comments:

MaryH said...

Brenda, thanks for sharing this lovely card. I'm happy that you found card making & blogging too, giving us a chance to get to enjoy your pretty cards & give us a chance to get to know you. If you don't get out a lot, it is indeed, a nice hobby to have, altho it can get expensive (ask me how I know this!). You're doing so well with your blog, & I can tell you are enjoying it,learning each day. It brings visitors in to see you, interaction with other people, which is important if you're a care giver. And it helps to have others to 'talk to' at times when you need it. Bloggers are a super wonderful group of folks, and I think card makers are really special. Happy T-Day to you. Stay warm. Hugs

Colleen said...

Family is the BEST, I agree! And this is a beautiful card, I am so glad that you found something to love and enjoy doing and bringing joy to others. I am also very happy that your husband is doing well and is still able to do some things for himself. Take care of yourself too!. Blessings...

Marybeth said...

You are blessed! Dogs are for sure a part of the family. Glad your husband is doing well. Your card is gorgeous. Our online bloggy friends sure know how to bring a smile and warm feeling . Hugs!