Sunday, November 10, 2013

I am just beside myself with joy. As I was reading my blogs the other day I found I was a winner of the Holiday Card Class starting tomorrow. I've never taken an online class and this will be a good one. I can hardly wait. It's just like Christmas for me. 

Thanks for all the comments about my neighbors passing. My husband will miss him so much. It gave hubby pleasure to go over and check on him every other day and take in his mail. They had both been Marines so that was the common topic of conversation. This will be hard and I appreciate your thoughts. I believe they are together again.

Today's card is my last one for Thanksgiving as far as I know. It's time to start on Christmas. I can't wait to be inspired by blogs and this class. Be kind to each other.

 

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is lovely, Brenda. I like the shaped frame around your image reflecting the colour of the pumpkin and your image is beautifully coloured. Well done for winning the online class, hope you enjoy it. xx

Cathy said...

Great card Brenda, your image is beautifully coloured. Woohoo! Well done on winning the card class! I've never done one either but I reckon it will be a lot of fun! Cathy x

Greta said...

Beautiful creation! How exciting to get that class for free! One of these days I'm going to break down & take one. Enjoy!

Emily Keaton said...

Brenda,this is so sweet! Your coloring on this delicate image is just beautiful. Have fun with your card class--I took my first about a year ago and just loved it!!

JoAnn said...

Very nice Thanksgiving card. Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for lovely comment on my Christmas Blessings card.
Have a great day.

Marybeth said...

How fun to win the card class. I have only done one and it was fun to learn a bit of new things. Beautiful coloring on this adorable fall card

MaryH said...

Congratulations on winning the online card class. Lucky you! I'm sure you will enjoy it so very much. Can't wait to hear about it, and how you like it, what you learn, all that neat stuff. Loving this card. I love the Thanksgiving images & this is a beauty for sure. So wonderfully colored & presented with the mats & the fall colors. Good job! TFS & Hugs