Wednesday, May 24, 2023

I knew it was coming

I received my crafty order last week and the worst has happened. It doesn't fit in my NBUS basket! I need to start using the products I've purchased. Theoretically, I should not buy anything else until I start using these things. 

Ha, ha, ha.

My card today uses another alcohol ink background done on the gelli plate. I added a snarky sentiment from the Tim Holtz idea-ology Small Talk book. Fun and easy.

Do they allow loud laughing in Hawaii, or just a low ha?







Be kind to one another.




8 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

wow that's a stunner of a background, love the outlines of the ink ♥
I know what you mean about the NUBS box :)

Donna W. said...

Gorgeous background, Love the snarky sentiment. I make that same promise to myself to not buy anything new until I make a dent in the pile I have. Ha,Ha. When am I going to quite lying to myself?

jimlynn said...

Love the sentiment AND the card!
I know what you mean about ordering too much - same problem here at times. But, it's fun!
Lynn

Lisa Petrella said...

Cool background and fun sentiment!!! I'm with you on the ordering faster than I craft bus :) So hard to resist when there are so many fabulous new products being released every month!!! Have lots of fun with your new goodies!

Darnell said...

Three laughs and a beautiful AI result, Brenda! This was a great post to end my day! And go you for getting new goodies ... wanting to use all that NBUS will get the lead out and I can't wait to see what you make, you weirdo! Hugs, Darnell

Loll said...

:) Just start another box of NBUS ... that's what I do. I have four now. :) LOVE this AI background. Awesome card Brenda! xx

Carol L said...

I agree with what Loll said above - start another NBUS box! Brilliant idea! LOL Beautiful card here with a great sense of humor thrown into the mix. I love that great background.

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
this is such a lovely card and your alchol ink technique looks fabulous.
Love the sentiment across the centre too.
The colour achieved are pretty also.
Great joke today.
Lots of crafty love and hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.