Sunday, May 7, 2023

Bringing back rub-ons

This is a card made with rub-ons from Craft Consortium. There are two sheets of five flowers and seven sentiments on each sheet and a few assorted blooms. I used a score board on the left side of the card but after gluing the panel to the green cardstock, then gluing to the card base I kind of lost the scoring. I didn't use a sentiment from the rub-on set, I used an old Stampin' Up sentiment. The butterfly is from 49 and Market.

I'm not a hot mess, I'm a spicy disaster.




Be kind to one another.




8 comments:

jimlynn said...

I don't think I've ever seen a rub-on this pretty! It made into a gorgeous card too. Love it!
Lynn

Christine Alexander said...

the rub-on flowers are so pretty, a great way to make a beautiful card ♥

Carol L said...

I gave away all my rub-ons some time ago, but I don't think I've ever seen one quite so pretty as this. I'm sure the scoring adds a great detail even though the picture didn't capture it. Very pretty!

Donna W. said...

Very pretty bouquet of flowers.

Darnell said...

Ooooh, spicy disaster is good, right?! I love your rub-on card, Brenda! It looks very elegant and I can still see the scoring which is a great touch! The sediment font is perfect. Hugs, Darnell

Bonnie said...

I didn't have any idea that rub-ons could be so pretty, Brenda! I love how the green mat and butterfly lift the design so beautifully! See you later, gator.

Brenda said...

Love this CAS card Brenda! The rub on is just gorgeous, the butterfly works so well with this bouquet. And I can see your scoring and love it! Hugs, Brenda

Julia Aston said...

I just bought a few sheets of floral rub-ons myself - have yet to use them. I love the colors on this beautiful bloom and stem - they make a lovely b'day card!