Sunday, February 26, 2023

One more time

I'd like to clarify my last post because so many people haven't heard of it. Foundry Wax is a Ranger Distress product. It is a liquid wax that you use by pouring a tiny bit on your mat and use a paintbrush or your finger to apply. It is easy but you must work quickly because it dries to a powder. It  just shines when you apply heat over it.

This is another card like my last one. I used the same embossing folder from WRMK and white cardstock. This time I wasn't so heavy handed and only put the wax on the flowers. It came out much better this time. I used my finger to apply it. I haven't tried a paintbrush but I would if I had a larger surface to cover. The shine doesn't show in the picture like it did on black cardstock, but it is there.

Whatever you do, do it 100%.  Unless you are donating blood







Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

Donna W. said...

This is so soft and delicate. Very pretty

Carol L said...

Thx for the explanation on foundry wax. I just don't keep up with trends these days but you made another lovely card with those embossed flowers! Laughter is the best medicine and I agree with you 100%! LOL

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card. I'll have to check out the wax stuff. Sounds interesting and fun - and I know it shines too!
Lynn

Liz said...

Beautiful card Brenda, I love the delicate colours. I’ve never heard of Foundry Wax, I’ll have to investigate. xx

Bonnie said...

This is so pretty, Brenda! It looks like you've done some splatters too! This is such a pretty embossing folder! The joke made me laugh out loud!

Loll said...

Beautiful embossed image Brenda. Lots so beautiful with the touches of your wax. xx

Julia Aston said...

This looks so different but equally lovely on the white Brenda! So softly pretty! Julia xx

LesleyG said...

You are incredibler to have made these beautiful cards with the wax, very pretty, and your funnies make me smile, thank you xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
thank you for explaining the item used it sounds wonderful and looks wonderful too.
Love the beautiful embossed design and the colours are very pretty.
Lots of crafty love and hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Susan said...

Love the beautiful soft colour of this one. I haven't tried foundry wax - just might have to after seeing your cards.

Greta said...

Oh I love this one, Brenda! Funny joke!

Brenda said...

I still haven't heard of this products, but then you know me, I live under a rock. The look is so different looking on the white cardstock and I am loving this one! So soft, delicate and just beautiful. You did a great job Brenda! Hugs, Brenda

Christine Alexander said...

love the delicate touch of colour ♥