Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

I am here Tuesday instead of Wednesday to wish everyone a special day today no matter what you are doing. It is just one day that we spread love to those we may not celebrate every single day of the year but I want to spread it to all my blogging friends. I love that you come to visit my blog and leave comments. Cardmakers are special because they spread love and kindness by sending cards to cheer people up, get well, sympathy, birthday wishes and just thinking of you and so many more. Some are "just because" you are special to them. 

I stamped a Stampin' Up flower with stems stamp on the front of a card base, then cut a heart die from a panel and put it over the stamped image. The shiny hearts are all sequins including the Love.

I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon. I'll let you know which came first.




Be kind to one another.




9 comments:

Christine Alexander said...

happy Valentines Brenda ♥ Wonderful card xx

Darnell said...

This is so dainty and pretty, Brenda! I love the bouquet of hearts inside the heart and grounded with hearts! It is very nice that we spread the love every day of the year in this community! My money is on the chicken. Eggs now have to come with a Brinks Security Guard in an armored truck and that takes a few days to arrange. Hugs, Darnell

Carol L said...

I hope your Valentine's day was filled with love! Great card too and I love your little one-liner jokes :)

Maria said...

a sweet Valentine card, Brenda! Love all those sweet hearts! Yes, it is wonderful how this craft community spreads love! It certainly brightens my day seeing the sweet creations on blogs and receiving gorgeous cards from my blog friends! And, cute joke!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful and so soft looking and pretty. VERY romantic looking too. LOVE!
Lynn

Susan said...

A lovely card, Brenda - love those shiny heart sequins for the flowers.

Bonnie said...

These little heart flowers are so rich and classy, Brenda! I love how they fit inside the heart!

Greta said...

Adorably sweet card, Brenda! So thankful cardmaking brought us together, my dear friend!

Loll said...

I totally agree Brenda, cardmakers are so kind with sharing their lovely cards with friends and family. Nothing is more special than to receive a handmade card.

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Your card of hearts is so sweet. Loll xx