Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Shiny and metallic

This card is made with metallic paints that I got at a craft show many years ago. The paints came six paints to a palette and I have three of them. They are unknown since there is no name on the palettes. I punched out the flowers and painted one in blue and green, one in green and purple and one in blue and purple. They aren't as vibrant as I would like but I do like the shine the metallic gives. The embossing folder is Stampin' Up and the sentiment is Hero Arts stamped in CP ink. 

I am playing in the seizethebirthday challenge with these colors.

I find the older I get, the tighter companies are putting lids on jars. 









Be kind to one another.




12 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
What gorgeous flowers made with your paints.
They look very pretty and so gorgeous.
Love the emboosed edges of the card also.
Lots of crafty love from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Liz said...

Lovely card Brenda, I love the embossed frame for your beautiful flowers. xx

Colleen said...

Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday Brenda! I love your flowers and I bet in real life they are very shiny! I agree, lids are much tighter to get open these days *wink!! Have a great day, we are having some HOT weather! high 90's even hit 100 yesterday!! Heart Hugs, Col

Darnell said...

QACAS with lots of daisy personality and schparkle! This card has everything, Brenda, and way to go using those still-good metallic paints! Hugs, Darnell

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous Brenda, love the shimmer on your flowers ♥

Cathy said...

Gorgeous shimmery flowers Brenda, I love the embossed frame and thankyou for joining in at Seize the Birthday too, Cathy x

Loll said...

Love the shine of your pretty metallic paints on your lovely daisies, Brenda. Adorable card with your embossed framing. xx

Carol L said...


Metallic paints just rock! I love them on these flowers and how you used them to meet the challenge! Beautiful birthday card!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Brenda, lovely flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Trina P. said...

So pretty. Love the shine!

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful painted flowers! I bet they really shimmer in person!!! And I love the embossed frame---a perfect detail!!!

Greta said...

Love the look of your flowers painted with those metallic paints! The embossed frame is perfect!