Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Daisy thanks you

My dog Daisy does not ride well in the car. In order to take her to get her nails trimmed I have to lift her into the car, which is not easy for me, lift her out and drag her across the street to get to the building. Then with my purse, Foxy and Daisy's leash I have to drag her in the door. Then reverse it when she's done. So, I found a wonderful gal that comes to my house each month, brings Daisy treats and cuts her nails. This is a card I made for Daisy to give her.

I received a card like this from my wonderful friend,
Brenda,  http://friendscraftinwithfriends.blogspot.com/ and she sent me some die cuts to use so that's what I made this card from. She makes terrific things with her Cricut so I hope you get a chance to visit her.

If you believe in psychokinesis, raise my hand.






Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

Cathy said...

Great design Brenda, have often wondered about getting a Cricut as they sound wonderful...hmmm. I'm sure Daisy's pedicurist will love this :) Cathy x

Donna W. said...

So cute.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great card for Daisy to give. And so nice of your friend to give you the supplies to make it.

Carol L said...

What a Godsend to find someone to come to your house to trim Daisy's nails for you! And what a sweet card to give her too with that pawprint within the heart! I love it! I think Brenda is a real sweetheart of a friend and she is amazing with her Cricut creations, I wholeheartedly agree! Love the joke today - I can't stop giggling :)

Bonnie said...

Brenda does do some awesome things with her Cricut! How nice that she shared so Daisy could give her groomer a thank you card. I'll bet it brought a happy smile! Tell Daisy she did good.

Darnell said...

Such a sweet doggie thank you for your angel lady who cuts Daisy's nails, Brenda! I'm all smiles at your cute card and thinking how nice Brenda II is and how nice the lady is and how happy Daisy is and how happy you are and then I read your goofy one-liner and I guffaw and farted in a very unladylike fashion and knocked over my paint water. Stop doing that! I'm going to start reading your jokes first. Hugs, Darnell

cotnob said...

A super thank you card Brenda, perfect for your dog groomer.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Loll said...

What a sweet card you made from Brenda's die-cuts, Brenda. That's a bit confusing, Brenda, Brenda. :) I be the girl loved her card. xx

Mrs A. said...

I love your card for Daisy's manicurist. Bet she loved it. No raising of hands here but will keep trying. Hugs Mrs A.

Kara Lynne said...

I'm so glad you have someone to come to the house for Daisy now! Such a sweet card with those wonderful die cuts. I have a Silhouette, similar to a Cricut, but I usually just use it for the girl's scrapbooks. Maybe I should rethink that! I hope you're enjoying the summer, Brenda!

Maria said...

What a cute card from Daisy to her nail trimmer! How convenient for her to come to the house. Love the heart, paw, and dog with a little heart! Great design, too!

Trina P. said...

Well done sweet thoughtful Daisy! Cute card.
So much easier to have her nails trimmed at home.

Greta said...

How wonderful to have the gal come to Daisy! This card is perfect!