Sunday, September 30, 2018

Fall card

I am all over the place with making cards. I have my tub of fall and Thanksgiving supplies out along with the tub of Halloween and I keep switching back and forth. This is another fall card and I think my last one as I only send those to family. This one went to my son and his family. I used pattern paper and a tag from Craft n Craftin' that was in my stash. I cut some copper leaves with a Lawn Fawn die and added those. Very easy to do. I love the tags in that set and have hoarded them for a long time as I don't know if that company is still in business. It's not one I've heard of. The left top corner has a glare on it but it is copper too! I've already sent the card so I can't retake the picture.

Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely design, Brenda, I love the text background paper and the copper leaves are beautiful. xx

MaryH said...

Love the print background paired with this brown gingham on the tag. The scarecrow looks like a dimensional embellie you added, so not sure if it was part of the tag design...but whatever, it looks good. I like the framing and the copper leaves are wonderful additions. Pretty, pretty! Good for you at having your fall cards done! TFS & Hugs. You & Molly have a good week.

Greta said...

Oh what a cute card, Brenda! Hope you guys get some nice Fall weather now. I'm enjoying clouds & a couple showers here. Sending hugs, Greta

Bonnie said...

Love this scarecrow and the copper leaves!

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card Brenda! I love the copper leaves but it is that tag and little scarecrow that I am really loving! Love the paper you used on the tag as well and that background on the card is so amazing. Did you stamp all those words or was it a background stamp? I sure do love it! Hugs, Brenda

Darnell said...

Your last fall card is schparkly and delightful, Brenda! Love the text background and the scarecrow tag! And those coppery leaves in the corners are the perfect bling!! Hugs, Darnell

Verna Angerhofer said...

Quite perfect for Fall giving. I love that scarecrow tag.

pam said...

Wonderful card Brenda.
Pam x

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous layout and love the bling from the leaves and the tag looks great x.

Loll said...

Sweet card with the scarecrow, Brenda. LOVE those copper leaves! xx

Maria said...

A lovely fall card with the scarecrow! Love the text background and fab copper leaves, too!

cotnob said...

A super Fall card Brenda, such a great image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sharyn Polesel said...

This is so cute! I love that scarecrow!