Thursday, October 4, 2018

My little poem

I can't believe today
I'm seventy five
I thank God every day
I'm still alive!
I've got some health issues,
that's true
When you live this long
You'll have a few
Exercise and eat veggies
And do your part
Fruit helps too
To take care of your heart
So that's my story
I'm working hard
To take care of myself
And make another card!

Thank you so much for all the beautiful birthday cards you sent to help me celebrate the day. I would also like to introduce a new follower. She is Maria of http://mariasmerrymakings.blogspot.com/. She has the cutest planner on her blog and a sweet Halloween card posted. Welcome, Maria, I'm happy you're here.

Be kind to one another.




14 comments:

Greta said...

Happy, happy birthday, my friend! Special thoughts of you today & wishes for a great year with hopefully another in-person visit! You are clever--love the poem!

Mac Mable said...

Many Happy Returns of the day and hope you are having a good one? Such a fun poem and so clever x. Love and hugs x

Carol L said...

Congrats on your milestone birthday and I am impressed that you take such good care of yourself! Cute poem too :)

Mrs A. said...

Happy belated Birthday. Hope you enjoyed your day. Hugs Mrs A. Keep the jokes coming.

Christine Alexander said...

Happy Birthday Brenda, great to see another side of your creativity with your poem.
Christine

Sue - said...

A very happy birthday Brenda!

Brenda said...

I hope your birthday was a good one Brenda! I love your poem, you are good at writing them!!! Wishing you a year of all the bests! Hugs, Brenda

Sue said...

Happy birthday for yesterday, Brenda. I hope you had a good day and received my card. x

Verna Angerhofer said...

You go girl! Happy birthday and a fantastic poem as well. You certainly have a great life plan in order with that message.

Maria said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Your poem is so creative and fun! And, thank you for the shout out to me and my blog!

cotnob said...

Belated Birthday wishes Brenda, I hope you had a lovely day - a super poem.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pam said...

Happy Belated Birthday Brenda, hope you had a wonderful day.
Pam x

Loll said...

Happy belated birthday Brenda!! Sorry I'm late ... just catching up on visiting. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, my friend. Loved your poem. xx

Lisa said...

Hello, my friend!! I'm back from vacation and catching up on all I've missed!! And I'm sorry I missed your birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful celebrations!! And I love your poem!! It's so beautiful!! Off to scroll through and see what I missed while I was gone!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts