Wednesday, November 2, 2022

It can't be November!

But it is. I've moved on from Thankful cards and made a couple but need to get busy with Christmas cards so I'm doing that now. This is a card I made with a generic stamp set since it is out of it's package. I embossed the wreath and sentiment in gold and added a bit of color on the wreath with Copics. I added a strip of pattern paper at the top and ribbon at the bottom.

The pros and cons about making food:

Pros: Food
Cons: Making




Be kind to one another.




9 comments:

Bonnie said...

What an elegant wreath all embossed in gold that makes the bright colors even more beautiful!

Donna W. said...

Beautiful gold wreath. The ribbon is a great accent.

Lisa Petrella said...

That wreath looks beautiful embossed in gold with the pops of color!!! Time sure is flying by!!! I better get moving on my Christmas cards too!

Greta said...

Elegant & beautiful card, Brenda! I hit publish on the last post before I said how happy I am your neck & shoulder improved with limiting time on the computer. Sending hugs to you & a tummy rub for Daisy!

jimlynn said...

This is so beautiful! Love the shine. Very elegant and pretty.
Lynn

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful gold wreath, love the little pumpkins :)

Loll said...

Beautiful wreath, Brenda. Love the pretty ribbon and bow. xx

Brenda said...

I know, I can't believe we are in November either Brenda! But we are. I'm feeling way behind. This is a beautiful card, I am so loving that wreath stamp! You have colored it in beautifully and it looks so pretty embossed in the gold. Hugs, Brenda

Darnell said...

Sorry I'm so late visiting, Brenda. I thought you were staying off the computer so I wasn't checking. This is such a pretty card with the shiny embossing, pretty pumpkins, and that fabulous ribbon! I'm glad you are using it - definitely too pretty to keep in a drawer! A big AMEN on the joke!! Hugs, Darnell