Sunday, November 6, 2022

Fall made itself known

with great fan fare yesterday. The winds were horrendous all day long. I felt bad for the football players as the ball kept blowing off the tee when they were ready to kickoff!

Using a Gina K. leaf die cut from gold mirror cardstock I made this card. The sentiment is cut several times and glued together and the fall paper is from Ink 'n Splatter. Simple but it's so hard to get a good picture of mirror cardstock.

They said your high school senior year would fly by. They just didn't realize it would zoom.





Be kind to one another.




9 comments:

jimlynn said...

So pretty and I know those leaves just shine so nice too. I love, love, love that plaid paper you used. Perfect for fall and all the fall-ish colors. Fall is here - but that just means winter is on the way!
Lynn

Donna W. said...

Beautiful fall card. Loving that plaid paper. I was out in that wind and could hardly stand up! Yes, miserable day for football.

Trina P. said...

I struggle with the using colour orange, but you made it work brilliantly! Beautiful plaid paper… so perfect for this festive fall card.

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful fall card, love the warm oranges and browns now the weather is turning cold and windy xx

Loll said...

LOVE the warm, fall colours of that gorgeous plaid paper, Brenda. So pretty with the shine of the gold mirror leaves. xx

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous Brenda, pretty Autumn colours and perfect with the gold, Cathy x

Bonnie said...

Love this plaid and the foil leaves are perfect despite their being so hard to photograph!

Brenda said...

The winds have been awful around here too Brenda, but then it always is here. Love your fall card, the plaid is gorgeous and those mirror leaves are so perfect. I love stacking sentiments, they really pop off the card when stacked don't they?! Hugs, Brenda

Greta said...

Oh my goodness--I'm farther behind than I realized. Sorry to be so late getting to your blog, but happy I can catch up now. Beautiful paper & leaves for this lovely card, Brenda!