Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Again

I am using this embossing folder again to make another card. This is inked all over and the acorns are inked in brown. I am in love with these 3-D embossing folders. They make such an impact with the raised images. They can be inked from the inside, outside or not at all. It seems like making a card with them would be easy and sometimes it is, but I have issues occasionally while trying something new.

When my cell phone battery died I was so angry and needed to find an outlet.




Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

Darnell said...

Beautiful inking of your pretty autumn e/f, Brenda! You have great success with that technique! Love the joke! Love, Darnell

oldpunca said...

Amazing card, Brenda. You did a great job with inking. Wonderful background for the sentiment.
Sonja

Bonnie said...

I am loving these 3D embossing folders too! I don't have very good luck inking them, but you have the hang of it! Great job on coloring these leaves and acorns!

Donna W. said...

very pretty fall card. I love the soft colors to make the sentiment stand out.

jimlynn said...

Brenda, shame on you.....you're making me want to buy some of those embossing folders now too!!! LOL! I love your beautiful card. So elegant and pretty.
Lynn

Brenda said...

Oh I am loving this embossing folder Brenda! I know, I love the 3D folders so much too, they are just so beautiful and really do make a huge impact. I love the way you inked this one up, looks so soft in those fall colors. I also love how you just did a simple sentiment in the center. Loved the joke too! lol Hugs, Brenda

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful embossing folder and love your inking.
Thank for bringing a smile to my face with your joke :)

Loll said...

Gorgeous fall card Brenda. LOVE the colours you've used to paint your embossed images. xx

Maria said...

What a lovely leaf embossed card, Brenda! It is colored beautifully! Have a wonderful weekend, hugs!

Greta said...

I love dry embossing & now with the 3D folders it's even more beautiful! Sometimes I have trouble with the inking, but yours looks wonderful!