Sunday, April 11, 2021

Seize the Day

I'm delighted to announce that my youngest grandson was sworn into the Marine Corp. a few weeks ago. He will be a reserve while he is in college going one weekend a month for training. Then he can decide what he wants to do from there. This is the card I made for him. My hubby, his grandpa, was a Marine so I had the stamp I used inside the card that says Carpe Diem, Seize the day from Verses Rubber Stamps. The decorations are from Paper House and the congratulation stamp is from my stash. He leaves the first part of June for boot camp.




Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Brenda, you must be so proud? What a thoughtful, creative and amazing card you have made for him. What a wonderful memory for you too, with your husband being a Marine x. Many congratulations x.

Christine Alexander said...

Yes as Mac said you must be soooo proud. Great collage of images depicting the Marine Corp, I'm sure he'll treasure it ♥

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, congratulations to your Grandson, you must be very proud.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

What a wonderful card to mark a special occasion. His grandpa would be so proud of him I'm sure. I wish him well on his journey in this thing called "life."

Maria said...

Such a fabulous card to mark a prod time for you, Brenda!! Awesome images and love the 3D star!! A big thank you to your grandson on serving our country!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a wonderful card design to show your grandson how proud you are of him. Thank him for serving too!

Bonnie said...

Awesome, Brenda! I know you are so proud of your grandson!

Brenda said...

Congrats to your grandson Brenda!!! I love your card you made for him. Wishing your grandson all the best in boot camp! Hugs, Brenda

Darnell said...

You know Grandpa is smiling and so proud! Congratulations to Billy for the acceptance! It's an honor and your card could not be more perfect! Hugs, Darnell

Greta said...

How exciting for your family, Brenda! I know he's making your hubby proud! Absolutely love the card you made--a treasure!