That's what is happening on this card. I love Paper Rose and I used paper from Bees & Butterflies Basics and a butterfly from the Quick Cards Die Cuts added to a green scalloped circle. It is an easy card to make and on days when I can't get going I feel good about just being able to make a card. It makes me happy to create.
I will pop over to
NBUS and add this card.
My dentist said I needed a crown. And I was like I know, right?
10 comments:
Beautiful paper and a lovely butterfly!
I agree, Brenda! Both with letting the paper talk and with you needing a crown! The hard part is not hoarding the paper, so thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS ~ and to use their pp! The added sediment and butterfly are perfect. Hugs, Darnell
Pretty card! It may have been quick, but it is not definitely worthy of love and showing the recipient some love
Beautiful card Brenda!! The paper is gorgeous and so is your lovely butterfly. Love you, Lolly
The paper is lovely and you've made a beautiful card using the pretty butterfly xxx
Hi Brenda, I think a crown would suit you! Lovely to see you using Aussie brand Paper Rose, they have some gorgeous goods and they kindly sent me a gift with my last order. Have a wonderful week,
Megan
Oh, such lovely paper! I love Paper Rose, too! It may be a quick card, but certainly is beautiful, Brenda! Cute joke, love it! Take care, hugs!!
You have some of the prettiest papers, Brenda! And this butterfly is so pretty! I'm glad you are feeling better and love seeing your creations!
Beautiful butterfly and designer papers. A wonderful way to say hello. I'm glad you are feeling well enough to make a card xx
You have the best patterned papers and used this one so perfectly. This card is beautiful! .
Post a Comment