Sunday, September 17, 2023

Doggone

Recently my friend called me so upset. Her dog was acting funny and it is 16, which is old for a small dog. "I think this is it for her" my friend said. So I got busy and made her a sympathy card for the dog's passing. I used products that my friend Brenda sent me. She made these on her Cricut and sent me enough to make several cards. I received a beautiful card from her when Molly passed made with these. I got the card made and all ready and the dog did not die. She is still around and doing okay. But I'm ready!

Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular.




Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

jimlynn said...

So sad that your friend lost her pet. It's hard but I know this card will make her feel so much better. So cute.
Lynn

Maria said...

Glad your friend’s dog is doing better! Losing a pet is very difficult. Your dog card would be perfect to have on hand.

Darnell said...

That's a great one-liner, Brenda! I think I'll pay the price for a while longer! Your card made with Brenda's helpful products turned out to be lovely. I'm glad your friend's dog didn't die and I'm glad that you found out before you mailed it. (Now just don't forget where you put this card for safe-keeping!😄) Hugs, Darnell

Christine Alexander said...

It's always tough when you pet gets old, and I'm glad the dog is doing OK. The card is very sweet ♥

Loll said...

Happy to hear your friend's dog is OK. Sweet card you made from the lovely cut-outs from Brenda. Crafting friends are the best! xx

Carol L said...

What a great pet sympathy card. It's CAS and perfectly created for such a sad occasion.

Trina P. said...

Glad your friends dog is doing ok and that you’re ready with this pawesome sweet pet sympathy card.

Bonnie said...

I'm glad your friend's dog didn't die and I think it's a good idea to have some of these on hand. This is a great card and so nice of Brenda so send you the image!

Brenda said...

Wow, your friend is lucky to have her dog for so long! That is old, even for a larger dog. I am glad that her sweet dog didn't pass and is still around doing ok. A good card to have in your stash for when these sad times pop up. You did a beautiful job with your card. Hugs, Brenda

Susan said...

A perfect pet sympathy card, Brenda. Love the die cuts you used. We love our dogs so much and it's so hard when they leave us.