The second card used a SSS balloon die cut three times. I covered one with gold gilding flakes, one in copper and one in silver. Then I centered a Darice embossing folder over each one and embossed separately. I again rubbed over each one with Staz-On ink. I used black and white twine for strings and a SSS die for the greeting embossed in silver. Then I cut down the black panel and added it to silver Tonic mirror cardstock.
The last card I made taught me this is not a good technique to use on word die cuts. It's so hard to burnish and I had little pieces hanging off the entire die cut. I did run it through the same embossing folder I used for the card and just thought I would post this to show not everything worked for me.