Sunday, December 13, 2020

Die cut Christmas card

I used pattern paper as a background to showcase this Penny Black die. It is colored with Copic markers and I added a simple sentiment. Glossy accents were added to the red berries for shine. I only have a few more cards to make for Christmas. Nothing like waiting till the last minute. The pattern paper saved me this year. I am thinking it will be a good idea to play along with the Christmas challenges throughout next year!.





Be kind to one another.




9 comments:

Viv said...

A gorgeous card Brenda, another die now on my wish list! {sigh}

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Brenda, that die cut is so elegant.
I'm also busy with may last few cards, I'm busy making and mailing :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful.

Maria said...

Oh, so pretty, Brenda! The patterned paper is perfect for the die cut! I'm mailing out a few more cards today. And, I just thought of someone who would appreciate a handmade Christmas card. I need to start way ahead next year, lol! Take care and have a great week, hugs!!

Greta said...

Perfect pp for the background & love that die! Wonderful card, Brenda!

Bonnie said...

Such a beautiful Christmas branch, Brenda! I love how you've colored it! I would never have cards ready if I didn't do them all through the year.

Darnell said...

Speaking of pp, this pp is so perfick for the background of that PB holly die! Thank you for making this one, Brenda. I have that die and now I see how it was intended to be used! Love the glossification, too! Good for you for getting your cards all done. I'm with you on being better about making them all year long! Miss you! Hugs, Darnell

cotnob said...

A lovely card Brenda, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Loll said...

Beautiful leafy sprig with berries Brenda. Goes lovely with your patterned paper backing. xx