Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday Morning

This is a quick card made with a die I picked up at Tuesday Morning several months ago. I just die cut it from white card stock and adhered to a navy blue card base. I didn't want to crowd the front so the greeting is inside.

Going through a rough patch with Molly. She has quit eating her regular dog food. For those who know her she has never missed a meal since I've had her and usually supplements her meals whenever she can. So this is so unlike her. I took her to the Vet Thursday and they could find no reason for this. I boiled her some chicken and got her wet canned dog food which, of course, she ate right down. Her regular food is the dry kernels so I thought it might be her teeth but she eats her "cookies" that are milk bone and ice cubes. They checked her teeth and they seemed to be okay. I also got her some soft dry food and last night she gobbled it down. Today - nothing. She has an appointment Thursday to get blood work done. Isn't it sad pets can't tell us what's wrong.



Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love your card and that beautiful die. It really pops against the blue. So pretty.
Hope Molly is ok and they find out what's going on. Yes, it'd be wonderful if they could talk to us. Sending hugs.
Lynn

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful card Brenda, the white on Navy is always a stunner.
Sorry your dogs not feeling well,
I know what that's like with my two Goldens. Life falls apart when they don't eat, I'm always second guessing what's wrong with them :)

oldpunca said...

Beautiful and very elegant card. Navy blue and white is amazing color combination.
I hope your veteriner will find out what problem do Molly have. I hope that there is nothing serious. Thinking of you!
Hugs, Sonja

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Brenda, such an elegant design.
Sorry to hear that Molly is not eating, I hope you get to the bottom of the problem very soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mac Mable said...

So sorry to hear about MOlly and I do so hope you get to the bottom of it soon x What a classy and elegant card x.

Maria said...

Your card is gorgeous, Brenda! A lovely ornate die which really stands out against the navy background! Sorry to hear about Molly. I hope she gets back on track with her usual eating. Yes, dogs can be funny. I do wish they could talk at times. At other times, I'm glad she doesn't for she can be a little sassy, lol!

Carol L said...

That beautiful die made one gorgeous card, and it looks great with nothing else added! So sorry about Molly, and it's heartbreaking when our pets can't tell us what's wrong. Hoping it's just a change in diet she's wanting!

Bonnie said...

This lacy white die cut is so crisp and pretty on the dark blue, Brenda! So elegant! I hope Molly doesn't have any health issues. Wish I could want to quit eating!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the wonderful card you made. The white design looks so refreshing against the blue background. And, yes, pets do get sick. I hope your pet will be okay and that it is just a matter of not liking dry dog food anymore. Our collie got ill and in a matter of days was gone. So we miss her a lot now. We never did find out what was wrong with her. She was only sick about four days. We may get another shelter dog in the Spring or Summer. We figured it would be easier adjusting for a new pet and we only have outdoor dogs.

Kara Lynne said...

Such a lovely die cut and it's beautiful on navy! I'm so sorry to hear about Molly. I hope they can figure out what is bothering her. I just had Remmy to the vet on Monday and we have to start him on some heart medication. He's 12 and hopefully has many good years left, but it's hard to watch him getting older.

pam said...

Beautiful card you created Brenda, love the lacy die cuts.
Pam x

Trina P. said...

Beautiful and classy. Love it.

Greta said...

A gorgeous die which you used perfectly for this card, Brenda.