Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hee Haw

Before I share today's card I want to clarify my last post. The 43,000 sheets of paper means my 12 x 12 paper!! I don't want to go into how many 6 x 6 pads I have. Just saying.  No, just kidding but you know how those beautiful papers can multiply when stored. That's why I don't quilt. I would buy every fabric that I loved.

I shared the card I made for my sister in law, Sharon, a few weeks ago. I always make her one that is flowers, birds or butterflies.  I love punny cards and critters so I made her another one for fun. I got this great Katzelkraft set from a wonderful blogger friend and had to use it right away. I practiced my shading that I learned from Kara using where the stamp showed shadows. She got a such kick out of it so I'm glad I did it.



Be kind to one another.




18 comments:

Donna W. said...

That is a hoot! I am sure Sharon loved it.

jimlynn said...

SOOOOO much fun!!!! Love that donkey and the sentiment goes with it perfect. I'll have to look for that one. Cute card!
Lynn

Mrs A. said...

Oh goody goodness my pile of papers has just shrunk into insignificance. Thankyou, thankyou. Lol. I love tiHid card and the sentiment is soooooo perfectly apt. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Ar that is fantastic Brenda, fabulous image and sentiment
Pam x

Carol L said...

Gosh, this card just gave me the giggles :) So punny and fun :) I stand with you on the incredible stash of 12x12 papers! I'm afraid to count mine, it may force me into rehab! LOL

Mac Mable said...

I bet Sharon loved it...I sure did and it made me smile ....Thank you x Wow to how many sheets of paper you have and those don't include teh 6 x 6 x.

Cathy said...

Hilarious Brenda, grat image and the punny sentiment is perfect! Cathy x

Greta said...

Oh goodness--that is so funny! I can just see Sharon reading it! Tell her I said hi!

Christine Alexander said...

I have this stamp and haven't used it. Brenda thanks for the wonderful inspiration :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
that is a very lovely card and such great fun too.
Your colouring of that stamp is brilliant and I love that sentiment.
Fabulous die cut matt with that lovely pattern around the edges.
Lots of crafty love and hugs from my house to yours. Jenny L.

Verna Angerhofer said...

How fun and delightful and I can see where your friend really enjoyed getting it. I love it and had to giggle myself! The coloring is awesome as well. Great job! Have a good week now.

oldpunca said...

So funny card! I like it. Your shading is perfect.
Hugs, Sonja

Bonnie said...

Hee hee! This is such fun, Brenda! Love it!

cotnob said...

A super card Brenda, such a fun image and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the fabulous fun stamp and sentiment
Carol x

Kara Lynne said...

Oh is that a hoot! I love your coloring, Brenda! I can just see Sharon getting this card and snickering!

Loll said...

So run!! I can see why Sharon loved the ard Brenda! What a fun image and THE perfect sentiment! xx

Cathy said...

Hi Brenda, just letting you know I'm CASEing this card, hope that's ok. I've used a different Katzelkraft creature, aren't they great! Thankyou for the inspiration, Cathy x