Saturday, November 17, 2018

The last leaves

This title is a twofer. This is the last of my encrusted leaves and after this weekend it will probably be the last of the leaves on the trees. I used the same melting of embossing powder and sprinkling things on it while melting.  I used pattern paper and on the first card I also cut a second green leaf to back the white one for a bit of dimension. I also used a Martha Stewart punch to punch the little green leaf. The second card used a cut apart for the sentiment.




Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

Sue said...

Another two beautiful leaf cards, Brenda. I have enjoyed looking at your autumn creations.

jimlynn said...

You're rocking that leaf! Wow!!! I can see the shine all the way down here in Texas. Beautiful cards Brenda!
Lynn

Greta said...

These are beautiful, Brenda! I still need to get out my skillet & use all the stuff I bought years ago to add to the melting powder. Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving & give Molly a pat on the head from me!

Bonnie said...

More gorgeous leaves, Brenda! Two more beautiful Thanksgiving cards!

Liz said...

Gorgeous cards, Brenda, the leaves are beautiful! xx

Mia said...

Sooooooooooo lovely!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

They are both so stunning, Brenda!! The leaves look so amazing!! You've mastered that technique!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your leaves are so gorgeous as are your cards. I love the way they turned out.

pam said...

Two beautiful cards you have created Brenda.
Pam x

Mac Mable said...

Glorious cards and so unique and creative. Love the bling and those wonderful and eye catching leafs x.