Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Going backward

I had another Thanksgiving card to post before I get caught up in Christmas. I usually do one holiday at a time so I don't get confused! Since I moved my Christmas crafting things to easier access I can make Christmas cards anytime and I got them mixed up this year. This is a card for my granddaughter made with a MFT stamp and colored with Copics. The paper is Lawn Fawn and the die is IO. I just added a few sequins for bling.



Be kind to one another.




7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Your granddaughter is going to love this cute card x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Brenda, such a cute image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Bonnie said...

Awh, what a sweet scene, Brenda! Love that sweet little miss and how you've colored the pumpkin! Always love a plaid too! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving, my friend!

Mrs A. said...

Just love those two designs papers together. Happy Thanks giving. Hugs Mrs A.

Maria said...

Oh, such a sweet card for your granddaughter! Darling image sitting on the pumpkin! Wonderful color and great touch with the sequins! Happy Thanksgiving!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute and adorable image. I am sure it will be a big hit with your granddaughter too.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! She's so sweet!! I know your granddaughter loved it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts