Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My granddaughter is in Ecuador. They left last Friday and will return next Monday. I have been loving the pictures the teachers send. The kids are getting to do some amazing things. I can't post pictures of the kids since I don't have any parental permission but I can give you a sense of the scenery. There is one bird or duck that is spectacular. I don't know which it is. They also had some huge turtles in the water and I don't know what the black, white and yellow things are either.There hasn't been much card making going on but I do have one I am working on that I should have finished tomorrow. Be kind to one another.







3 comments:

Colleen said...

Just got caught up on your blog from days past...lots going on, but these pictures of the animals are fantastic!

Brenda said...

Wow what amazing pictures they are sending of the wildlife and the scenery Brenda!! That one picture of the falls-those steps look like they are going straight up like a ladder and boy there looks like a lot of them too! lol To many for this old gal! lol Looks like your granddaughter is having a great time. A trip of a lifetime for sure. Hugs, Brenda

Greta said...

Oh wow--the kids must be having an incredible experience! These pictures are beyond belief! Thanks so much for sharing!