Sunday, December 15, 2013

Today I'm trying to finish making tags. Got started yesterday and I'm using up stickers and things that are in my Christmas bin. I feel guilty buying more stamps when I have so many but I've just discovered DeNami and Lawn Fawn and both are so darn cute. I NEED some of those. Maybe I will have to get a part time job to support my habit but then when would I stamp? No, on second thought that is a really bad idea.  I'll be sharing some of my older cards from other years since I am finished making Christmas cards this year.  It's just to share because some of the stamps are older. Some of these I will be showing were made in stamp camp. I'll post today's because it is new. This was the free make and take at Archiver's a few weeks ago. My gingerbread card the other day was from before as well.  Enjoy your Sunday and be kind to one another.

 

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Oh, Brenda, this is the cutest Santa face. Love your embellishments around the hat and your textured paper! I love that you say be kind to one another...a great daily reminder!

MaryH said...

I hear you about the job to support this hobby(?addiction?). Alas, not sure where I'd find one I could do! Your card is so cute, and this Santa just looks so happy & cheerful. Love the traditional colors, and I enjoyed seeing this. Stay warm, TFS & Hugs

Marybeth said...

This is adorable Brenda! Love the Santa . I will take some of your snow gladly! I know we are blessed with this wonderful sunshine.
I know what you mean about needing more stamps.....we don't need them but we do want them. We all need help! :)