Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy St. Patrick's Day

He's here. My second great grandchild was born yesterday at 3:55 p.m. His name is Jackson and he is a burrito wearing a blue hat! I forgot how small they come. I can't wait for his big sister to meet him.

 Life has gotten in the way these past few weeks and I'm missing crafting and hope to get back in the stamp room soon. I did make a quick new baby card. I dug out an old, old stamp of baby shoes by StampCraft and used blue ink to stamp it. Then added a circle from Impression Obession. The greeting is from La La Land crafts.

Did you hear about the population of Ireland's capital?       It's Dublin.
                     (Best I could do on St. Patrick's Day).








Be kind to one another.




12 comments:

Donna W. said...

Cute baby boy card. Congratulations on your new great grandson.

Linda said...

Congratulations, Brenda on your new great grandson. Such an adorable card for him. Hope you have a great day.

Loll said...

YAY!! Congrats to the new parents ... and ... the great, great grandmother!! So happy for all of you. Adorable card to welcome the new baby to the family, Brenda. Take care and hope things get back to normal for you soon. Love, Loll

Darnell said...

Congratulations on Jackon's arrival, great-grandma! I hope you get to see them all in person soon and I can't wait to see photos! I used to have that baby shoes stamp, too, and loved it. The new parents will cherish your sweet card! Hugs, Darnell

LesleyG said...

Congratulations Brenda! What wonderful news and what an adorable card you’ve made the parents. Love the funny too! Xxx

Colleen said...

Congrats, Brenda on your second great grand. I bet he is a cutey and will be spoiled as all babies should be! Your sweet little shoes are the perfect image for a baby card! Yeah for his arrival!!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations, GG (Great Grandma) on another new little bundle in your family! Sweet card!

Maria said...

What a sweet baby card with the adorable shoes! Congratulations on your second great grandchild! Love the name, Jackson, how cute! I'm sure he'll get lots of love and attention!

Julia Aston said...

Oh congratulations on your new great grand Jackson Brenda! and what a sweet card you created for his parents - love those sweet baby shoes! We missed you on our zoom and hope you are doing well! Julia xx

Trina P. said...

Congratulations! That’s exciting. Your card is simply adorable.

Liz said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new great grandson. I love the cute card you've made.
Liz xx

Tsars said...

I appreciate the practical tips and actionable advice you provide.