Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Thank you

What a fantastic birthday it was and made special by so many of you. Thank you for the cards and well wishes for my day. I enjoyed the day so much and talked to so many people who called. It's wonderful to be this age and remembered by so many people that aren't family.

Today I'm sharing a Halloween card for my great granddaughter. It is a Stampendous pumpkin stamp and framed by a Die-namic die. The felt black cat was in my stash. I didn't want to make a scary card for her and she will recognize a pumpkin and a kitty. I don't know why it looks so crooked. I took several pictures and it doesn't look like that in person.

Plastic surgery anonymous meets tonight. I hope we don't see any new faces.




Be kind to one another.




13 comments:

Liz said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday, Brenda. Glad you enjoyed your day.

Your card is so cute. I love the expression on the pumpkin’s face. xx

Cathy said...

Belated happy birthday wishes from me too Brenda! Glad you had a lovely day. Love the cute halloween card, it's a fun CAS design, Cathy x

oldpunca said...

I'm glad you had a lovely day.
Your card is cute and not scary, just the right one for the great granddaughter. Fun CAS design.
Sonja

Bonnie said...

New faces abound after plastic surgery, and not always an improvement! Love this sweet pumpkin and the felt kitty! Recognizable to your granddaughter and the texture of the kitty will invite petting!

jimlynn said...

I didn't realize you had a birthday - so happy birthday a little late! CUTE card and I know she's going to love it too. FUN!
Lynn

Christine Alexander said...

That pumpkin is so darn cute- such a smiley happy face :)

LesleyG said...

Belated happy birthday! That’s a very cute card, love the stitched frame too xxx

Donna W. said...

Cute pumpkin. I like how you framed it like it is sitting in the window with the cat peering into it. Happy belated birthday.

Lisa Petrella said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Brenda!!! So glad to hear it was wonderful!!!! This is such a cute Halloween card! I bet your great granddaughter will love it!!

Darnell said...

OMG, Brenda, you have the best Halloween goodies and make the best Halloween designs! That pumpkin making a goofy face at the black cat is just hysterical and great idea to use the peek-a-boo frame! Hugs, Darnell

Trina P. said...

Happy belated birthday! 🎉🎁🛍🎂🎈 Glad you had a fabulous day. This halloween card is adorable.

Carol L said...

A very happy belated birthday to you, and I'm glad being remembered makes you happy! I have a whole stack of cards to enjoy for years to come that I save from our birthdays too! I just love this cute little card with that little black cat and the funny pumpkin! It doesn't look crooked to me at all! Have a great weekend!

Greta said...

Oh what a fun pumpkin image--made me chuckle! Love the black felt cat!