Thursday, March 31, 2022

My last one

Here it is, my last card using the Alexandra Renke paper bunnies. I fussy cut them and used a cut apart sentiment from Echo Park paper for the panel on aqua c/s. I glued that panel to a sheet of pattern paper and adhered it to a card base. It feels good to be using my paper but it is hard to cut it up! It's a 12 x 12 paper so you really have to cut it to use it. It's so dark here because of storms that I couldn't get a good picture.

Why does a chicken coop (coupe) have two doors? If it had four doors it would be called a chicken sedan.





Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely cards Brenda, so cute. I've just been scrolling through your last few posts I've missed. What a beautiful collection of cards. xx

Loll said...

I've really enjoyed seeing your bunny cards Brenda. They are so adorable and I'm sure your grandkids will love them. This one is so fun with the rainbow stripe background. xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Brenda,
such a very wonderful Bunny card and your design looks brilliant too.
Those images are so sweet and very cute.
Lovely papers used also.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Bonnie said...

You have made the cutest Easter cards with these papers, Brenda! Love this pair and your joke!

Donna W. said...

Sweet bunny images. Kind of looks like the kid is wanting to go one way and the Mom the other. Typical of taking the kids shopping! Love the pretty spring colors.

Maria said...

Sweet bunny images against the lovely aqua background! Love the stripes, too! Have a great weekend, hugs!!

Carol L said...

I just love these bunnies and this adorable sweet card! Never heard that one about the chicken coup but that's hilarious! Thanks for the chuckles :)

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card and well done you finishing off the fabulous paper x.

Sue - said...

You’re doing really well using your papers, and what a sweet bunny card.

Greta said...

Love how you made use of the beautiful bunny paper with all your cards, Brenda! Cute joke!