Sunday, December 19, 2021

A CASE card

I want to thank all of you who commented on my last post. My post was so heartfelt and I see that you all agree that we love our blogging friends. What a wonderful world.

This card is a case of one that Yana Smakula made. It took me a while to go back and find it since it was a while back but I never forgot seeing it. She did a lot more steps on hers and I simplified mine. I just embossed the image in gold and added red stickles to the berries.. I finally finished my Christmas cards and got them mailed. I hate that they might be late.





Be kind to one another.




14 comments:

Mac Mable said...

WOW these are striking Brenda and really have the WOW factor. Great CASEing too x.

Liz said...

What a stunning design Brenda, so elegant. xx

designbydonna said...

Beautiful. Late Christmas cards get more notice as they don't get lost in a bunch coming at once. At least that's how I rationalize it.

Greta said...

Wow--just stunning, Brenda! Recipients will be thrilled to get your cards! Being late won't matter a bit! Sending Christmas hugs!

LesleyG said...

Well done Brenda and they are beautiful—xx-

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, a beautiful pair of cards, love the embossing on the black background. Have a wonderful week... Megan

Christine Alexander said...

love stamping on black card and this is no exception. The gold is so elegant ♥

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two beautiful cards Brenda and the gold gives them a real opulent feel x

cotnob said...

Two beautiful Christmas cards Brenda, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

oldpunca said...

Wonderful and very elegant cards, Brenda. I like the image and the design of both cards.

Carol L said...

These are stunning cards and I love the red accents with the black and gold! Gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

Wow! This is so elegant, my friend! Love how the gold pops off the black and the red glitter berries! I hope these last few days before Christmas hold happy surprises for you.

Loll said...

LOVE this card Brenda. It's so beautiful and elegant. The red adds just the right amount of colour. Merry Christmas, my friend! xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card Brenda.
Wishing you A Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2022.
Hugs Pam x