Tuesday, December 24, 2019

One more sleep

It's Christmas Eve and my family will be here soon. Such an exciting time for the little ones and a wonderful time to celebrate the birth of Christ.

Here is a card we made at class with all SU products. I love this globe and this card. The vellum globe part is hard to see in the photo.

I hope you all have a nice Christmas Eve  and good weather to get together. We have gone from six inches of snow to 50+ degree weather!



Be kind to one another.




4 comments:

Bonnie said...

A beautiful snowglobe, Brenda! This would make a perfect masculine or feminine card! I hope you enjoyed Christmas Eve with your loved ones and the celebrating continues today! Merry Christmas, my friend!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card. Merry Christmas.

Christine Alexander said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Brenda. Great card, awesome snow globe :)

Mac Mable said...

What strange weather and what a beautiful card and with such a wonderful design and colour way x.