Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I was a winner from Mia's blog at https://craftartista.blogspot.com/  and here are all the goodies she sent. Greek coffee and three little candies that look yummy. Beautiful lavender sequins and some bright green snowflake sequins. Some puffy red satin hearts, a clock embossing folder and an ink cube. She also sent a handmade ring, two pair of earrings and three cross stitched wooden ornaments. I also received two sheets of chalkboard stickers, a roll of sparkle washi tape and the coolest ever metal corner brackets. In the package was satin blue ribbon. 



Most of the small embellishments were packaged in silver hearts  mesh bags. Thank you so much, Mia. Everything is wonderful. Be kind to one another.

4 comments:

Mia said...

Hi Brenda!!! You make me really happy, my dear lady! Enjoy your goodies. Each one is selected especially for you. Thank you so much for participating in my 1st Blogaversary candy and I wish you always to be lucky! Hugs, my friend.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations on your win. And, that is a mighty nice bunch of goodies for you. I am so happy for you.

Brenda said...

Congrats Brenda! Such fun blog candy, who doesn't (except me) like coffee and candy?! lol I love the embellishments too as well as the beautiful earrings. Glad you won my friend, I can't think of anyone any more deserving. Hugs, Brenda

Greta said...

What a fun package!