Saturday, March 31, 2018

Snow is gone, rain is gone, now we have a wind advisory and the wind is howling. I keep hearing noises that I haven't heard before! It is suppose to be 29 degrees in the morning. What is going on and where is Spring? Where did March go?

My son and daughter in law are having Easter for all of us tomorrow so I don't have to cook a big meal. They are probably worried they will get bologna sandwiches since I've been so out of it! I think my daughter in laws are trying to help me out and I appreciate it. I just finished making strawberry brownies to take. Oh my gosh, the recipe said the batter would be thick. I think I hurt myself getting the beaters out of the bowl. I added some water to the batter or I wouldn't have been able to even get it out of the bowl and spread it. They look good and I got the glaze spread over them and waiting for it to dry harden so I can cut them. I am used to waiting for ink to dry.

This card is for my oldest grandson. It is paper by ms. sparkle & co. from JoAnn's. I cut a mat from brown card stock from my stash. The bunny is Spellbinders and embossed with Nuvo hot chocolate embossing powder. I added a bunny tail and colored the paper pink under his ears. Quick and easy. Be kind to one another.









10 comments:

Sue said...

Very sweet card, Brenda. I love the background and cute bunny and the fluffy tail is a lovely touch. I hope you have a lovely time with your family. Easter blessings x

cotnob said...

A sweet card Brenda, such a cute Easter bunny,
Happy Easter, I hope you have a lovely day with your family.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Liz said...

Super card, Brenda, the fluffy tail is a perfect finishing touch. Enjoy your day with the family tomorrow. xx

MaryH said...

This looks like a yummy chocolate bunny waiting for somebody to take a little bite. Love the fuzzy tail. Enjoy your day with the family, and I hope the weather eases up some for you. Glad that your DIL is looking out for you too. Big hugs & TFS

Greta said...

Batten down the hatches, Brenda! Hope it's over before you have to go out tomorrow! This is one adorable Easter card! What a fabulous bunny die & to add the pink behind the ears was just brilliant! Thinking of you & Molly & wishing everyone a lovely Easter. Hugs, Greta PS--Just before I opened the package, hubby's daughter said they have 2 desserts from Costco, so save the brownies for another day. Of course, all day I've been wanting one now that I didn't make any--haha! Bet yours are going to be a hit!

Lisa said...

It's so sweet, Brenda!! The bunny is adorable!! I love his puffy tail!! The background is fabulous!! We are getting lots of rain down here. Ugh. I hope you have a wonderful Easter celebration with your family!! The strawberry brownies sound so delish!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mia said...

Gorgeous card, Brenda. I love bunnies!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Easter, my friend.

Cathy said...

Have a wonderful day with your family Brenda, love the chocolate bunny, especially his fluffy tail, too cute! Happy Easter, Cathy x

Sue - said...

Have a great day with your family Brenda. Sweet card, and strawberry brownies sound delish!

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, a super card for your grandson for Easter, love the little pompom tail you added to his tail... I think your weather and ours are mixed up, we are still having summer weather, I'm in shorts and a singlet today although tomorrow is supposed to be cooler Autumn weather... have a wonderful week... Megan