Sunday, November 12, 2017

We have a grungy, gray and to be rainy day here. In other words, a perfect stamping day. I have finally started my Christmas cards. This may be the earliest I have ever started them. I sometimes struggle with challenges trying to decide what to make. This last week has surprised me by having a stamp pop into my mind when I see a word or sketch. That is so NOT me that I have to enter when it slaps me in the face like that. Today I am sharing a card for http://casology.blogspot.com/ with Tiny as the word. I had gotten out all my Christmas stamps and here is this cute little stamp from Your Next Stamp that I wanted to use. I colored him with Copics and added Distress Ink over the sentiment.  He has Glossy Accents on his nose and black Enamel Accents on his eyes. Be kind to one another.




12 comments:

Sue said...

He is just adorable, Brenda. I love his smiley expression and shiny nose and I like how you used ink to highlight the sentiment. x

Colleen said...

Brenda, this is fantabulous!! (taking liberty with mixing words! *wink) He is so cute and says just what needs to be said this time of the year!! Have a great day my friend!
Heart Hugs, Col

Greta said...

Perfectly CAS & so adorable, Brenda! Love how you highlighted the sentiment--wouldn't have thought to do that!

MaryH said...

This is simply so cute! The image is just 'happy' and I like the way you've used it on this card. Glad you had inspiration strike you as it did, and you certainly proved up to the task! Hope you are feeling much better now. It's gloomy & grunge-y here today as well. Yesterday was sunny, but quite brisk. TFS & Hugs. Happy stamping Sunday.

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable, Brenda!! He's so cute!! I love his shiny nose!! The sentiment is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

pam said...

Adorable image on this CAS card Brenda.
Hugs Pam x

Liz said...

Oh, this is so cute, Brenda. Love it! xx

Judy1223 said...

Brenda, you are so right...this image is so cute and happy! What a wonderful CAS card! Thanks for joining us again at CASology this week!

Anna Uhras said...

How adorable!! This is awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!! Anna xo

Verna Angerhofer said...

Haha! Sure makes me smile and feel good! What a cute little guy and he looks perfect on your wonderful card.

Darnell said...

I have the big and little Rudolphs from YNS and just love them! You have made a sweet card design for him, Brenda! I hope you've recovered from your face slap. Goodness sakes! It's sort of awkward to say I hope you get more challenge ideas as easily, w/o it sounding like I want you abused, lol! Hugs, Darnell

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So cute ... love the eyes and his nose! So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.