Sunday, March 1, 2015

Wow, six inches of snow last night and this morning, a break and now it is snowing again! Where is spring when you need it? I'm so ready to be out of this cold, cold winter. Have been watching movies the last two days. Boyhood, Gone Girl, 22 Jump Street and the Internship. I still want to see St. Vincent, Birdman, Still Alice and The Theory of Everything and a few others. Normally I only go to the movies to see funny or happy shows. This new group of movies are different and Gone Girl was a trip.

Today's card was another one I did in stamp class. We stamped the background and used the Blendabilities to color. I don't have any and don't think I would get any. I love my copics too much. I've used the Spectrum Noir but the nibs are pretty rigid. I like the softer tip of the copics. I do like the card though. Be kind to one another.


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely beautiful card!! I love the pretty flowers and embossing!! I almost cried when it started snowing again today...I'm so ready for spring!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anonymous said...

Pretty card Brenda. I have to agree with you...I like my copics verses blendabilities too. I see within the circle are some flowers from Su I ordered that stamp set today along with the die cut butterfly...kind of excited to get them. I probably will post the cards and basket I made today at stamp camp today or tomorrow. No snow here yet...but I guess Tuesday we will get 5 inches. UGE.....winter fatigue!!!!

Greta said...

Oh wow--you really did get all that snow they predicted! Neat design--beautiful card!

Liz said...

Beautiful card. I love how the flower peeps through the aperture.
No snow here, just a clear blue sky this morning, but still fairly cold. Keep warm! xx

Sue - said...

Lovely care Brenda! I'm so glad we don't have the snow here - in fact it us a beautiful springlike day but I don't expect it'll last! I have to agree I prefer my copics to the blend abilities too. Maybe its because they're the first alcohol pens I had!

Mrs A. said...

I like your card too. Especially the colours. No snow here but it is bitterly cold . I managed to get out in the garden and shift afew weeds and leaves but had to give up after 3/4hr when I could no longer feel my fingers. Stay warm and snug. Hugs Mrs A.