Saturday, September 7, 2013

It's been great to hear from other bloggers. I do have a question tho. My comments are coming into my email and not on my blog. Is that something I have caused or do they just automatically go there. I don't know how bloggers actually get comments on their blogs. I'm so happy to hear from others no matter how they come, so please keep contacting me. I think it's okay to case if you give credit to the cardmaker it comes from. BUT I am posting a card today that I think I saw on a pinterest board and there are so many I don't know where it came from. I didn't know at the time I would be making a blog so I didn't keep track.  There are so many terrific cards made from this set. I don't know what happens to you when you post and don't give credit. Are they case police out there?  How much room for supplies will I have in my cell?  Here goes - this is a card I made for my son's birthday this month.  Be kind to each other.


2 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Simply awesome, Love the masculine touch!!!!
tfs:)

MaryH said...

When you get the comment into your email, it should have a publish, delete, mark as spam. You hit the Publish link, and it will automatically show up in your comment section of your blog. Hope that helps. The reason you see it in your email, is that you have moderate comments set to on in your blogger settings (which is a good thing to do). That way if you start to get spam - which you may but it will perhaps take a while)...you can choose to just delete it. It took me a while to get any spam, but I did get a few things. I expected to get some comments that were maybe not 'nice', but that hasn't happened yet. Moderate means you see what a commenter writes before you publish it on your blog. I love this SU image, and you did a marvy job with the blue & white on your krafted mat. Very masculine, and a lovely silver embellie too. TFS