Saturday, January 25, 2014

I'm so sorry, I have to reload the second card. I think I did that the last time too. I couldn't figure out how to load two cards at a time on the gallery for the stencil class.

I would like to welcome Lisa Petrella as a new follower. She makes the cutest cards with stamps by DeNami. Oh my gosh, wait till you see them! Her blog is http://bellalistona.blogspot.com/. I don't have any of those stamps yet, but I'm saving for them. No one around here carries them so they were completely unknown to me until blogging. Lisa has also designed some that are darling. Stop by her blog when you can and take a look.

Okay, here is the same card as before. I will send it to the gallery of http://onlinecardclasses.com/stenciled/day-1-student-gallery-inking-misting/

 

1 comment:

MaryH said...

I like it the 2nd time around too! Will check out the link and hope to find time tomorrow to get cracking on Day 1. I can tell that both you & Loll are having fun. (if you don't visit her blog, you must! She does fabulous work and so many fun techniques). TFS