Friday, June 16, 2017

Wow, two posts in one day! I am finished with kittie duty. They will be home tomorrow. Kitty misses them, he wouldn't leave my side while I was there. He thinks he is a dog. He rolls over so you can rub his belly just like Molly does.

When I got back I was able to make a shaker card for http://www.mftstamps.com/blog/. This is for day 3 and it is a shaker card. I used a MFT heart die and the Because stamp and die set. The because is die cut three times and layered, then glittered with a Spectrum glitter pen. Be kind to one another.




10 comments:

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

That's a cool card Brenda. Will have to check out the Camp link. I used to cat-sit for a friend. She moved to IN. no more kitty sitting. It was fun...her place was air conditioned....nice!!

Greta said...

Beautiful shaker card, Brenda! I used a heart die once, but it was a lot harder to get the adhesive around it, so probably won't do that again--haha! Poor kitty--good thing he had you to give him some attention as well as food! I'm behind--took a little leave of absence from camp to finish up a card for Winnie & Walter that I began 2 days ago--yah! Save my place, though, I'm coming back--haha!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous shaker card!! I love the colors!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cathy said...

Great shaker card Brenda, I've never made one...too tricky for me lol! Love this pretty shade of blue, Cathy x

Mia said...

Lovely shaker card!

Mrs A. said...

Super coloured sequins and that Sentiment really does say it all. Hugs Mrs A.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic shaker design.

Darnell said...

Pretty shaker card, Brenda! I love the colors and the bold "because" all padded and schparkly!! Hugs, Darnell

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, another gorgeous card, love the blue and silver together, I will have to remember that MFT does this next year, a bit late to start joining in now, hope you are having a wonderful time at summer camp and making lots of new friends ;-) have a wonderful week... Megan

Sue said...

Wow, you did a great job with the shaker card, Brenda. What a fabulous design and sentiment. That blue is gorgeous.