Monday, June 12, 2017

I foiled several cards over the weekend but my computer won't load them either from the camera or my phone. I am so bummed since I don't know what to do. I deleted some pictures from my camera and the computer thinking it might be full but no go. I will call Sprint when they open and see if they can help.

I'm taking care of my son's cat this week and that involves  trips back and forth three times. It's a good little jaunt back and forth so that will cut into my crafting time. Plus it is very hot here and I don't do hot very well.

Hope to be back soon with cards. Be kind to one another.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh gosh, computer problems are no fun. I've been having major ones and I finally broke down and purchased a new laptop. I'm not looking forward to getting it all set up when it arrives, but if it's faster and more reliable, it will be worth the effort. I hope you are able to get yours fixed easily. Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Oh no--I WANT to see them--haha! Good for you getting them made, Brenda! All I managed yesterday was to foil a sentiment die cut using double sided adhesive, but I do have something in mind to try with my laminator--hopefully later today! Take care--stay in the air conditioning or hope over to my house where it's nice & cool!

Greta said...

that is hop