Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Okay, I'm right back on the horse. I remade this shaker card and didn't add all those sequin things and make it a shaker. The point was to be able to see the cupcake. It was colored with Copics and glossy accents added to the frosting. The sequin things covered it all up and the inside verse had to do with cupcakes so covering it up defeated the purpose. That was what was wrong with it and I'm sorry I didn't make that clear. I should have shown the inside too. It was hard to get a good picture because of the reflection. Be kind to one another.



10 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Brenda! Lovely embossing and inking.

Colleen said...

Oh yes, much better, although a little bit of shakers would be fine too! But I do like this one a lot! You persevered and it came through with flying colors! Hope you are having a great beginning to the summer!! Heart Hugs, colleen

Di said...

Oh Brenda, what a lovely natural lady you are! You tell the story beautifully yet you have no expectation of praise. Bless you - you're doing a really great job! And I just LOVE your card! xx

Lisa said...

I looks beautiful!! I just love the colors and embossing and of course, that yummy cupcake!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Brenda. So pleased that you persevered with the design until you were happy with it. xx

Greta said...

You certainly did fix it--now it's perfect, Brenda!

Sue - said...

Lovely card Brenda! Definitely much better!

Patty Tanúz said...

Hola Brenda!!!! Great card, your blog is so nice!!!!! I send you kisses from México!!! Patty Tanúz (DT Poppystamps) :) Thanks for your sweet comments on Poppy Blog :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

So glad you figured out how to make it right. It looks great!

Bonnie said...

Better.